CHRISTOPHER GARDNER

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends





This last little while has been way fun...a lot of friends and a lot of good times. Gotta new place that i'm moving into soon and basically just having a great time. I'm a little afraid of what my grades might look like this semester, but i sure have had a lot of good days surfing. Ha ha. Life is RAD.

Picture #1 of me and Chris W. People just call us Cris Cross.
Picture #2 of my new kitchen, you should see the rest of the house
Picture #3 of some friends at Waiamea
Picture #4 of me and Pat in our new sweaters

6 comments:

McLove said...

Yeah! You finally updated your blog! I have been waiting for new pics. We sure missed you at Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Here is a note from Avery....hey Uncle Sunny Boy! I wish we lived in Hawaii so we could party together! Can't wait to meet you. Love, Avery P.S. By the time I finally meet you I will be able to eat chicken tender beeps.

McLove said...

PSS your hair looks good......

McLove said...

PPS Your new apt is nothing compared to my awesome 70s dorm.

McLove said...

PPS Your new apt is nothing compared to my awesome 70s dorm.

Rachel Gillie said...

I am 100% jealous of your new kitchen ... I bet the rest of the place is awesome too. Stoph, I am so glad that you are having fun there, although I totally miss you! It is great to be somewhere that you love!!!

Heather said...

Whitty the Kitty! Are you his roommate?