CHRISTOPHER GARDNER

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Got Dibbs on Top!





So this is my new room in my new house and it's basically the greatest. Me and Matt built these king size bunk beds on saturday. They are so great...really they are. The only problem is that we both wanna be on the bottom because it's like a giant cave under there and it makes you feel like a little kid. So we worked out this plan that whoever gets home first and goes to sleep first gets to pick which bed they want. It's gonna be loads of fun when Greg moves in with us. Haha! The other picture is the view of the ocean off my balcony. I love this place. I can't wait to see all you utah and california people in a week! Oh and the car got a new upgrade...the stickers complements of Timmy V. (they're covering up some rust spots. haha.)

11 comments:

McLove said...

bro are you bloggin right now?

Rachel Gillie said...

That could possibly be the best bed that I have ever seen! I am so so coming to visit, we'll even take the top bunk! Thanks for posting the pics!

Malia said...

Christopher! Bradley and I cannot wait to see you in Utah, if time permits. Eat a manapua for me, would you?

Rachel Gillie said...

Nice box springs! How come you live so far from the beach? I bet you can hardly stand it!-Dad

Huck Finn said...

Hey dude, now that I have family on the blogosphere maybe I'll start blogging again. You have a sick pad and the nicest looking island ride I've seen! I'm a little jelous, actually I'm foaming at the mouth.

McLove said...

where are the new pics your place? love, Avery

g.lock said...

what genius sleeping arrangement.

jill facer said...

remember me? let's be blog friends!

Huck Finn said...

Hey greese monkey, time to get out from under your car and update your blog.

McLove said...

Lovin the new site. Miss you bro:)

karly angela zobrist said...

hey, want to be blog friends?