CHRISTOPHER GARDNER

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Productivity




So today i went surfing with some of my way rad friends out here in hawaii. We went to gas chambers and ripped (i brought my underwater camera that i'm still trying to master) and after surfing we got some tacos from an old van on the side of the road ($5 each...mexican foods a little hard to come by out here) and then we played some beached whale at waiamea. We were all talking about it on the way home cause it felt like a very productive day for all of us...i guarantee that today would not be considered productive to anyone reading this right now...i love life!

2 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

It sounds like a very productive day ... food, fun, and sun! I want you to master that camera, because I know that you will get some great pictures! Love and miss you! What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Lisa said...

I couldn't be more jealous of your productivity.