CHRISTOPHER GARDNER

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting the Real Island Experience




So i live with my cousin Matt Bracken right now and the kid's a total stud. He spent the last two years of his life in Tonga and totally learned how to live off the land, but not just any land, the "I" Land. So anyway...i have been learning a lot of new things. i can now climb a palm tree and get my own coconuts, spear fish and eat them raw, and open a coconut with my pearly whites. Ya so...i thought i'd put up some more pictures and let you all see what my life has been like. I love Hawaii and the north shore with it's totally amazing waves. I'm still working on my master plan on how i can live out here for a very long time...it's a work in progress. Later!

7 comments:

Malia said...

You truly are living off the land Chris. My first experience of the coconut was much different than I had initially anticipated, how did you like it? I remember it tasting like acetone! Well I am working on getting Bradley out there to visit, but we'll keep you updated! But until then "Aloha BYU."

McLove said...

Oh Brother why do you have to make us all jealous of your life? Seems like you are having fun.....2.5 weeks to go until D day. Wish you were closer by. P.S. love your ride.

Rachel Gillie said...

You are coco-nuts and I love it! I want to see some footage of you hoofing it up a coconut tree, with a good tan you could work at the PCC. I am glad that you and Matt are Lord of the Fly'n ou there. But raw fish sounds a little sketchy! We need to visit, get a bigger place or work at the Turtle!

Case said...

Yeah! you posted again. My heart like hurts to be back in hawaii. What I'd give.....
WEll enjoy it for the both of us until I can talk the pocket book into getting me over there.

Brittany and Clayton said...

hey save me a piece of that coconut for later. Glad I came across your blog. We miss you here in pootah and envy you for living lahaina. Hope the waves have been good for you. love Clayton and Britt

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

chris G...hey look at you, all blogger pro! this is cindy robinson/BROWN! i found your site on shellie's blog! love it. looks like life is FABULOUS! live it up! look forward to checking in on your blog! :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Stoph, Your baby girl is now walking around the house, not like a total champ, but she scurries from one side of the room to the other and then grabs onto something or sits down. She loves and misses her uncle!