CHRISTOPHER GARDNER

Friday, October 26, 2007

Home Made Trunks



So things have still been great here in Hawaii. I just became an uncle once again...Shellie and Scott just had a little girl, Avery Christine Mcdonald. I'm excited to see her over christmas break. Anyway...these are some boardshorts i made the other day on a borrowed sewing machine. They're still a work in progress, i mainly just have to finish hemming the bottom, but they turned out pretty cool. It's all about retro. Life's great!

3 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

i am impressed! i don't even know how to use a sewing machine...that's how much of a loser i am!! and YEAH for shellie and scott...i have just been waiting to hear if they had the baby. i am so excited for them and your family! can't wait to meet avery!! life looks awesome in hawaii...just a little jealous!!

Rachel Gillie said...

Once again you amaze me with your sewing skills. Great fabric! You know you have to make me some now, I can never find ones that I love! Your the grooviest retro islander that I know and love!

Case said...

i'll take two pairs. dude open up shop...you can go into biz.
hope things are good over there.